Sunday, August 9, 2009

UTAR 9th Convocation


7,8, & 9 August 2009 was to 9th Convocation of UTAR.
I been there for all 3 days.
It is a very interesting event for me and i do enjoy the Convo although it is tiring.

Seeing those students grad is very happy.
For this time, there is around 3000 graduan.
Congratulation to all the graduan.
Do hope that they able to do well in future and benefit the country as well as society.

I as the SR being appointed as Mace Barrer.
I'm responsible for the 1st and 4th session, Kok Sheng 2nd & 6th while Chi Wei 3rd & 5th session.
For the 1st time to holding the mace followed by all the GOH at beside, i felt nervous so as Kok Sheng.
Both of us are NEW!!!
Along the path up to the stage, my feeling changed from nervous to proud.
There are not many student have this opportunity to hold this more than 20kg, costed RM60k mace.

Besides that, i'm able to meet many people and build my social networking around.
I has given the chances to talk with people that we not usually meet.
Seeing those GOH in a near distance is very nice.
For pass 3 days, i able to meet Dr.Hou Kok Chong, Dr. Liao Tiong Lai, Tun Lin, Dr.Steven Tan, and Ect.....
Talking with Prof.Chuah and Dr.Yeoh of course other UTAR staff as well able to wider my mind and gain some knowledge.
Listen to their story is a very enjoyable moment.

I hope i able to join as much as Convo as i can.
I do LOVE it !!!

3 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

hey,

thanks for sending me the picture.

its very nice.

haha,

correct...we are nervous...

hope we can doing better next time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
puimon said...

no problem with it lar ^^

I think the next around can do it better.