Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A tired day

Actually today not a really specially day to talk about.
One thing come into my mind when i'm blogging.
Tired, tired, and tired....

Almost a week after the SRC Handover ceremony.
It means that i had official because Sg.Long SR for almost one week.
Time past really fast.
Seem that things will never come to an end.
Assignment, mid-term, event, activity, relationship and etc......
Sometime, i even didn't manage to hold the things and it just slip out from my hand.

Being a SR is not a easy task.
Yet, i will send my thousand even infinity appreciation to my committees members.
They really give a 100% support to me.
And i know them scarified a lot.... I really know that.
Thus, THANK YOU for a thousand time for you gals and guys to always being here with me.

Finally, i really tired now...
I promise that i will sleep early today...
I won't stay up late....
I need energy to continue with tomorrow ......

Good night and sweet dream ^^.....

1 comment:

jasmine said...

The closing of this chapter leads us to the opening of the next one..there is always new challenge waiting for us~ jiayou^^