Friday, July 24, 2009

Student Representative Committee 2009/2010

Today was the official handover ceremony for the SRC at PJ Utar Campus.

I felt such a great honor to get the chance to become the Student Representative for Sg.Long Campus....
On the other hands, i'm able to meet Management from UTAR and makes friends around SRC from other campus...

I definitely think that i had great 12 committees member with me.
Another word to say, i had 12 good and excellent consultant to give me advise while making decision.
Besides that, i also have some good friend who also the Chairman of Club & Society.
I believe we able to support each other and make things get done....

I hope that we SRC as a team able to serve student well and benefit student too.
I'm looking forward to those challenges and hardships that we might faced.
Yet, i believe team work is POWER.

Let us work together to build and create history !!!! ^^

2 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

congratulation poi mon....
hope we can co-operate among each other...

kl campus always ready for you...

puimon said...

Congratulation to you as well kok sheng. I truly believe that we able to work well... ^^

Same word, Sg.Long campus here also always ready for you.