Saturday, August 22, 2009

Satisfying

Today i went to BookFest@Malaysia 2009 with Carrine and Steve.
We reached there around 11am till 4:30pm i only reached home.
Firstly, i though call a friend of mine to join us for the BookFest because don't want become a shine light bulb.
Yet he is busy with other things, then can't make it.
Luckily, at the BookFest,we walk separately, then i didn't manage to become a light bulb.

Very happy to announce that i had 7 news book to join in my book family.
Officially welcome 'them' to come in the family.
Welcome ! Welcome ! Welcome !!! ^^

Seriously happy as manage to buy books for there.
As usuall, fiction books are my main hunting target.
Actually, i though want to buy 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' series.
But there are only Chinese version available, so failed to buy lor.
I though want to buy Dan Brown Da Vincci Code & Angle & Demon for Chinese version yet i think the price is too high, so forget it.


Let introduce the new book that i bought:

Books about Barack Obama

Non Fiction from Sophie Kinsella & Rachel Gibson

Non-Fiction : 3 for 2

A new bottle and all my books ^^

Total spending about RM160++
Now asking dad to sponsor some for me....
Wish me luck and success get the sponsor..
Although spent alot, but happy.
Is been a long time since last time i buy books.

After BookFest, suppose to meet a friend.
Yet after finished shoping already 3pm.
Moreover tonight is my turn to prepare dinner for family, so can't make.
After had lunch with Carrine & Steve at KFC, then we take bus back home.

Had a great day with my friend and books ^^

3 comments:

曉鈺 said...

yer... din ask me go de... =P

puimon said...

aiya.... forget liao...
but you also will go without me de lar

曉鈺 said...

this year no chance to go liao lo... i back to johor liao... sigh...