Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dining at Jogoya with Coursemate


I had my dinner at JOGOYA !!! Finally, i try... Wahahaha

I went to Jogoya with most of my coursemate.
The restaurant is doing promotion to attract more customers to dine there.
We got 50% discount as Johnnie had VIP's card.
This mean that we able to enjoy extra with minimum paid which cost RM57.20

I do enjoy the dinner very well.
We ate alot... Japanese, Western, Chinese and etc....
Of course deserts...
I love those desert very much

Of course, We do take a lot of photo..
Sometime is good to have some gathering to improve relationship and release stress before final...
Wahahaha...

Beside, Star Hill is a good place for peers and friends to hang out together.
There do have a very nice atmosphere especially night.
I like it...
I want to hang out there some day.

Let me share some delicious food here....


I like this the most. ^^

Prawn....
Lamb Steak ...
Desert... Delicious

P/s: more photo at facebook.... ^^



4 comments:

*HuiChian* said...

the FOOD are superb !!! i like the environment, large varieties of food also leh ... haha ^^V

there another Tenji Japanese Buffet at Mount Kiara, something like this too, tot of going to try out but too far edi lo >< .. nex time we go together if there's another round of promotion lar ,, hehee

puimon said...

okok... i also heard my coursemate say about the Tenji...

We should go together once..

mlchia said...

hey dear, u changed ur hairstyle liao...long time no meet up wif u already....will see when....hehe....

Anonymous said...

d food looks very nice oo...