Thursday, April 9, 2009

Musical Night 09- World of Disney

I just came back from the Musical Night at my Uni.
The theme of the night is World of Disney which means all the performers sang those popular Disney song.

I think i'm enjoying that.
Those performance at good but not excellent and i'm cheers for Mr.Voo, one of the good looking guys at my class.
Actually the purpose we go is to cheers him...
Anyway, i'm quite enjoy at certain particular songs.

It was a way to relax prior to the heavy final...
I got 4 paper in 1 weeks... Siao Lar
Now at the process of prepartion. Hope able to do well..
Good luck and study smart for all BFN year 1 sem 3... So fast finish 1st year

The song that performed :
  1. Little Mermaid - Under The Sea
  2. Hercules - Go the Distance
  3. Aladdin - A Whole New World
  4. Aladdin - Arabian Night
  5. Beauty & The Beast - Beauty & The Beast
  6. Pocahontas - Colors of the Winds
  7. Mulan - Reflection
  8. HSM3 - Can I Have This Dance
  9. Prince of Egypt - When You Believe
  10. Lion King - Hakuna Matata
  11. Lion King- The Lion Sleeps Tonight
  12. Lion King - Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
  13. HSM3 - A Night to Remember
While listen to these songs, it made me recall back those child-time memories.
It kind of far from me now, yet i think is sweet....
Those sour, sweet, bitter and spicy memories...
Wahaha...
Sometime is good to have memories...
Disney does give me many memories... It plays an important role in my life till now...

Hopefully, Disney able to bring memories to other as well. ^^

4 comments:

*HuiChian* said...

COOL !!!!
GREAT SHOW right ??!!!!

hehee, i always like the 7th, 8th, 10t .. LOLzzzz.... i feel like watching all the Disney cartoons again

puimon said...

It is a great show....
The song i like the most is the Beauty & The beast as it is my favorite Disney Cartoon...

You're able to do that (Watch the Disney Cartoon) after you exam..
Good luck to you, Hui Chian ^^

mlchia said...

wow...so fun to be there....i love the songs too.....

puimon said...

yaya...
I do have fun there MLChia...
I think Disney song probably everyone will love it.. Haha