Tuesday, March 10, 2009

UTAR Ball Night 2009

Utar Ball Night 2009 finally ended....

I think each of everyone of us (committee members) did a great job in it...
BRAVO!!!!
I also want to thank all of my assistant and helpers.
Without them, i'm not able to handle well for my own part.

During the event, i'm able to see many charming guys and pretty girls around.
I should say each of everyone who attend the ball night, look great.
They dine, take photo and dance at the dance floor.
I think we able to create a very romantic atmosphere to encourage people to dance.

For myself, i also manage to take some photo with friends and helpers.
I do enjoy the night well although is tired.
It is a new experience for me to explore to ball night and social...

Miss Sevanes & Me

Ying Wei & Me

p/s: More photo at FaceBook...

1 comment:

mlchia said...

wat is ur facebook account? or u can add me directly from my blog there....good looking that day...hehe...