Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thing Shouldn't go like this

Recently, i very stress with a thing. I think i never handle to job well. Felt myself like a loser.

I been involved in a big project of my campus. My duty is to come out a design for that particular event. I should start the job early, but i didn't. I thought everything is in my planning but seem that things never go that smooth. At the early stage, i just listed down my idea then started my plan 1 month ago. The dateline is next week but i not even come out with the final design. I felt so depressed with that. These few day i didn't sleep well yet need to help my dad for his work.

Aaaa........... I felt that i'm a loser now. What should i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hyperactive said...

No!Not!
You couldn't be said like this...
Don't Quit!
You not a quitter yet!
Trust me!
Remember "A WINNER NEVER QUITS,A QUITTER NEVER WINS!"