Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Semester Begin

My new semester will start tomorrow in 2009. I hope that i able to do well in every subject to get better result and improve my CGPA.

I didn't do well in my previous final. Thus my CGPA dropped. Kind of sad with it as i'm currently at the rank of 2nd lower class. I don't want that. So, i need to really work hard to increase. I promise myself will try to do well in it.

This is the 1st challenge for me at the year of 2009.
Gambateh.. Gambateh.. Gambateh...

4 comments:

Hyperactive said...

work hard for it ....
I know you can do it !!!
Trust me !!

c@thy said...

yeah,we can do it!!
add oil!!

Anonymous said...

First times come here... don't know that you have blog in here... :P
No wonder you didn't update your friendster blog already...

Gambatte~~

puimon said...

hey pang, happy to see you here..
Do feel free to drop by to see my update...
I shall do so at your blog too...
Enjoy your day ^_^