Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy busy and Busy

Recently, i busy with many things yet there are still many difficulty that i had faced from family, academic, relationship with friends and some personal matter too.

1st, busy with UTAR BallNight. The event just one more month. I'm a inexperience committee who don't know much things. I'm trying my best to do my best in the event but need do things fast as really run out of time. Many things havn't done yet and the now the major things need to be focus on is the invitation card for VIPs. I really hope that able to manage things well.

2nd, there are some family crisis occurred. I had no idea how to solve it as it is a matter btw 2 adults. Sometimes, those words that you spoke out with emotion really hurts. It really hurts the person who take the word. Hopefully, the relationship between these brother will recover soon. I want my dad to be happy again as when he upset, i will not happy too.

3rd, busy with study. 5 subjects this semester. Mid-term tests, assignment, presentation. Kind of hard for me for the subjects in this semester. Again, hopefully able to do well in it.

Lastly, wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year and have a good COW years!!!



3 comments:

*HuiChian* said...

1st of all... i really found sum1 here, same with me, BUSY is the best word to describe me here ,,, until i feel suffocate , cant feel the CNY mood leh... ><

u're an inexperience committee ? I AM TOO... * gimme a five * ..it's hard when u join in, and u're so new when every1 around r jz too experience & they seems to know everything...isnt it ?? i know how u feel, maybe take dis chance to learn more, get more friends... it can be fun, look at the bright side !!! ^^V

also, i hope dat wad-so-ever family crisis wil end very very SOON, and u all wil be happily ever after... *wink*

oopppsss, i knw it's kinda long, a long comment indeed, haha... i'm too "cheong hei" edi, stop here lar... B4 the owner of dis blog not letting me to drop her any comments xD ,, tata.. best of luck !!!

c@thy said...

all da best to u ba~~
sure you can do it right!

Happy Chinese New Year~~!!

puimon said...

Hui Chian, i think you're the person who understand my feeling now.

Totally agree with what you said can't feel the CNY mood as this year really arrive very fast.

Newbie in the committee really a new experience for us. What can i do is find someone to ask when face problem lor. Sometime will think it is fun to got the chance to experienced it. Dilemma.. Haha

Lastly, i happy to received comment from you without caring whether it is a long or short. I really happy to read you comment here...

Let us add oil together bah....