Monday, December 8, 2008

A Raining Day

Today, kept on raining for a whole day. Actually this morning planned to have jog ( after ate too many food yesterday at Klang). Since its raining, then i kept staying on my bed till i felt is enough. Raining day is one of my favorite day. Why? May be because of it can cool the weather and have nice cool night. Downside of it, make me felt very lazy to study.

Tomorrow will start my 1st paper for my Final. I think i haven't well prepared yet but will try my very best to achieve good result. Tomorrow morning i will leave my lovely bed back to Sg.Long but will come back very soon on Friday. After the exam, then looking forward for my Genting Trip with friend. Is been a long time we never go out together. I'm sure will enjoy the maximum. Hahaha......

These few day, dad not in a very good mood because of some conflict at work. I hope that will be better very soon.

Very soon 2008 will come to an end... So, we need to appreciate those left down days. Recall back, what do you did in 2008? Let me recall everything then only let you know....

Continue study...Gambateh!!!!

1 comment:

Hyperactive said...

Good luck for your exam....
Wish you could get a better result...
May Dream come true....