Monday, December 1, 2008

Conflict between Work And Study

How to you balanced between work and study??? You prefer work or study?

Sometime i faced problem to talk with my parents regarding this matter. The story goes like this. I'm having my study week for my short semester. Although short semester seem very relax as only 2 subjects but things do not go that way. I want to do my very best in it as it is a good chance to add more point in CGPA. Does it wrong?

As usual, my dad will very busy in this end-of-year holiday. I had work on Friday and Saturday. It really tiring. New shop is currently set up at Bangi. So there are many preparation need to be done. For that particular 2 days, i had work more than 10 hours almost without sitting. Moreover, we worked under non-electric environment as there are still haven't got electric supply.

Today i choose not going as there are many other people are planing to help there. For the past 2 days, there are only 15 people are busy with the preparation. But today the number of people almost double up. I thought i should stay at home to do my revision as there are more than enough man power there and will be there by Monday.

Of course, my dad, mom and brother had gone there for preparation this morning. They back on almost 10pm. After that, i straight get ''scold'' by mom. She said i should be there for help as everyone was there just now. And i felt very very angry straight went back to my bed room.

Does she mean that, i should be there for work instead of sitting at home to do my revision??? HELLO....Does she forget i'm a campus student, not a people that already come out to work???
Sometime, i really don't know what are in their (parent) mind. Really don't know...

5 comments:

Hyperactive said...

some parents are like this.....
Later will be ok la.....
Wish you be happy......
Don't be angry again lo.....

Y a n d y said...

mayb ur mummy just too tired for the whole day and release her emotion on u lo~don't angry^^

puimon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
puimon said...

My angry only last for one day...
No worries, my friend.
Haha....

Abigail said...

girl, maybe your mum is suffering with those tiring.. ermm... take care yea.. i do miss you much! muckxxx..do updates more.. and drop me a kiss in my blog..=D god bless cheers,kiki