Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas... Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Today is Christmas... A favorite day of mine. I never celebrate neither Christmas Eve nor Christmas. Yesterday i finished work and reach home around 11pm. Exhausted... So sleep very early. Today i also wake up early to attend my dad new branch at Bangi. His company are setting a new shop at Bangi and choose this special day as their grand opening ceremony with VIP who is the Datuk Bandar of Kajang.

There are some picture that i had snapped there... Share with you all ^_^

Me, My Brother, Jie-Yin

My Family

Beautiful red roses

Beauty and Handsome... Wahahaha

I had enjoy very much today although it is tiring.. Wish everyone Merry Christmas and able to spend this lovely day with their beloved and family..

2 comments:

Y a n d y said...

wah~bangi very far from here oh~
congratulation~!!!
sook leng study near bangi also!^^

puimon said...

ya lor... She study UKM with Liew Hwa ma..