Thursday, January 14, 2010

Days prior to the new sem start

Couples more days, my new semester year 2 sem 3 will be officially start.
I think next sem will drive me go nuts.
5 day a week... Wed-Fri till 6:00pm
UTAR BALL NIGHT 2010 also quite near from now.

2010 had come to 14 of Jan.
2 weeks passed.
In brand new year, do has set some new golds and target in life.
Do hope the very best and try my very best to achieve it ^^

Last Sunday, i had fun.
I learnt Waltz and Cha Cha.
Feel great as i wanted to learn these dances very long time ago.
I'm a slow learner in dance.
Thus, need to practice hard....
Pity my partners that need to correct my mistake and guide me
Hahahaha.....
Thanks a lot ya...
Partners of the day ^^

Yesterday, went to friends house.
Had a great time with them.
Italianese for lunch, Red box Ria after.
Really really fun while all of us are singing together...
Going crazy and strong heart beat...
Hahahaha.....

Few more days left,
planning to shopping...
But no worries ya...
Will control de...

Enjoy ya, everyone ^^

No comments: