Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas


Christmas is a special day for me since young.
Although i'm not a Christian, but Christmas was my one of my favorite.

I wish to spent my Christmas in western country especially London.
With white snow and the weather, i think that's great.

Christmas is a season for people shop for gift.
That will be great to receive present during Christmas.
The joy is same with you receive present during birthday.
I believe with Santa Claus.
I will want to visit the place where he live.
I like Christmas Song especially White Christmas

Either Christmas Eve or Christmas,
It is a day for us to spend sometime with family, friends and people that you loved.
It is sweet and warm have them beside, at least i do.
This year, received a bottle from dad.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!! ^^

No comments: