Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ready To Fly?

Today 01.11.2008 was a day that i had never been forget. It was a historical day for me. And i super duper happy with it. why?

Because i being to call up for the Ready To Fly real board-coasting. 1st i should thanks one of the contestant failed to make for the audition today. Thus they called me as a back up. At 1st, i don't feel like going as it come suddenly and last minute, but if i really do so, i will regret it.

I reach the Wisma Ali Bawal II (the place where board-casting) around 12pm with my mum. Then, when enter to the building straight drag by people to do make up and hair-style... Hey, this is my 1st to do all those stuff.
This is me after make-up and hair-style.....

The real board-casting started at 3:30pm. Before that, the crew got give us some briefing and explain what we should do. Then we meet the host-Hui Ming. I like her very much as she very friendly and pretty. O ya... I been able to see some artist there too. Mostly from Astro ACE and DJ. They all look smart and pretty with their cloth and dress. Before we started our session, they was the 1st around.

Then we started with our board-casting when everything is set up. It is a great explore to the studio. Their work is highly required team-worked. If one side failed, everything need to be start again. I quite happy with a pair of contestant. His dream place is Eypth, but he manage get a trip to Greece... Greece man. A place i will like to go too.

Althought i not able to play the game, but by just sitting there with other contestants, the organisize also gave as Genting Awana Hotel 2day1night, Beauty Swiss Mask's, and travel magazine for 3 month. Not bad right???

I not really care about whether able to win or not. But what i got is able to explore to something news- the working process in a studio and for live board-casting. It is the most important part that i got. Anyway, i like Hui Ming alot as she really professional,humble and kind. This was the 1st time for me to interact with an artist that close. We talk and take some photo.. I'm really happy today. YEAH!!!!

P/S: Let me show you some photos take i had been taken at there....



At the studio front door....
















Mom, Hui Ming (Host) and me... She pretty right???












After make up and hair-style.... Don't really got use to it. Hehe^_^

5 comments:

George Leong said...

Walao... Indeed a great and new experience...didnt call me..sad..haha! Joking onlylah! Continue this way of interesting life, I guess that's what life is all about. To do something meaningful, fun and GREAT! Hakuna Matata-It means no worries!!!

puimon said...

agree with yous statement... but count for experience, chi wei you had more that me. I not able to chase at back. Haha...Tell you more if have time.

*HuiChian* said...

hey, pui mon !!! i found u at last !!! hahahha....

hw's life now ??? looks like somebody is kinda enjoying right now ya, hehe....

do drop by my blog too when u're free lar,, LOLz.........(btw, i've link u in my blog thr, hope u dont mind lar....) take care gal...

puimon said...

Hey Hui Chian, is happy to get back your connection.. haha
You life seem that quite enjoy too.. I had went to you blog and take a look. is nice..

meimeicc said...

i edi received the letter of awana genting hotel...
enjoy our "awana trip" too...
haha~!