Thursday, November 13, 2008

Angry with the dishonesty of the DVD seller

Just now i went to pasar malam near my house. Yesterday back to house as plan to skip today pengajian malaysia class. The only purpose i went to pasar malam is food.... Thus i buy some of the food and drink too

During the way walk to my car, i stopped at a DVD seller stall. Believe me, i'm not that regular buyer of DVD. Finally i brought 2 pieces with title "High School Musical 3" and "Mamma Mia".
Actually i only want to watch HSM 3 but because of my parents havn't watch Mamma Mia, then i brought it back for them. RM8 each.

Before i brought, i had asked the seller is it a good quality copies? He answered me with yes as said with original copies. I tell him i don't want those DVD like in cinema..(get my meaning). He said definetly won't in that way.

Who's know, when back home i tried, those movie quality are sucks.... He fooled me. I'm so piss off with that. He shouldn't because of businees and cheated me.... The quality really really bad. Download had better quality. I didn't expect bad like that as he told me are with good quality. WTF, he cheated on me not because of money but the quality... I really angry and piss off. He shouldn't lie. Principle of my life, no lie. How many lies you need to talk to cover another lies

The moral of the incident is, please buy original DVD or go for the movie at cinema instead of buying a pirated DVD at pasar malam...

No comments: