Monday, February 28, 2011

28.02.2011

Today 28.02.2011 is the last day of February.
Since young, February will be my favorite month (just like Friday is favorite day )
Several things will like to update on the last day of February.


23rd Birthday Party
On the 12/02, i had my biggest birthday party in my pass 23 years life.
On that day, it is really become one of my happiest moment in my life.
Felt glad that there are a lot of friends and family are willing to be with me for the day.
Received many present, received many wishes too.
One of my best day in life.
P/S: hopefully the last wish that with me will really comes true*


Starker
We (BFN course mates) went to Puchong IOI Boulevard for the Starker.
It has a good aroma and taste smooth de beer.
Really different with those normal beer that we drink.
Is kinda expensive, yet we had fun together.
This is the most important thing.


Last Semester
This is my final semester.
After this semester, if every thing at the right track, i will be graduate.
Kinda sad as my study is going to end and not really easy to meet my mates that often.
But, this is part of the cycle of life.
Is a reality.
Thus, will appreciate the moment that we are being together now.

No comments: