Sunday, November 22, 2009

The day of 21st November 2009

It is normal Saturday for everyone....
For me as well....
I treated it as another family gathering but at Setapak, Sri Rampai.
The 5th shop officially open on yesterday...

For me, i just go there and eat, chit chat and take photo..
But very unluckly is i forget to bring camera, so need to use other people camera.
Overall, is happy to be there as it can consider a big day for dad.
As long as everyone happy, then i happy also lor.

Special thank for Kelvin, Ken and Jean to visit me there.
They spent 2 hours there....
After they gone, i need to explain one by one who are them, where do them come from, especially to the guys. Haha
Then i answered, there all are UTAR friend lor...

Next gathering will be at Christmas Eve..
and they request everyone of us who are at uni level, do bring a partner.
If not, will have punishment.
OMG @_@
Everyone of them in Uni level do have gf/bf, only me don't have.
Who should i bring o???
That night, sure don't have guy want to entertain me de...
All also celebrate with friend or family lar...
Who will generous enough to sacrified time with me.
I think, i faced the punishment bravely ba...

2 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

ya...so sad that i at ipoh...
cant participate...
sorry ya...

where got ppl Christmas stay with family de...

we go out la...
ask as many ppl as we can...

yeah...

KEN~~yik wai said...

bring chi chung