Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Had a new HOBBY....

Hey all my friend, i got a new Hobby to share with you....
I should found this new hobby earlier as it been part of my life for so long.

NEW HOBBY = SICK

I just don't know why i really damm easy to fall sick either big or small...
WHY? Why it happen to me?
I got running nose and sore throat now.
Last 2 weeks, sore throat and cough....
Last month, fever and bla bla bla...

I think doctor should very happy to see me every 2 months.
I just hate it.
It make me felt like a looser...
Ahh....

I will try my best to get off of this so call "Hobby" which considered part of my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick = hobby?? ==;;

Good luck for you...

The "weather" become "hotter" and hotter day by day, but it just won't become "sexier"... ><|||

puimon said...

totally agree with you point
hahaha....