Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Events that happened today....

I just saw this sign at the hostel toilet front door.It was pasted by my housemate and usually i will use that particular toilet. I was wondering it is me made her to put the sign up??? Couple of question marks are in my mind now. Hopefully I'm not the one. After i had see that sign, i quickly reviewed back do i mess up the toilet and the answer was not sure.. Haha... From now day onward, i will make sure myself to keep the toilet as clean as i can.

Living with other under roof really not a easy job. Everyone need to be tolerate with each other as everyone from different family background. In my house, there are 7 of us ( all are girls ). So far, there was no any conflict happened among us. I glad and proud to know them and have them as my housemate. All of them are very nice and sweet.

Just now, i received a call from Astro and ask me go for an audition this Saturday at 4pm. The audition is regarding a contest that i had participated through online. At 1st feel a joy to being selected for the audition but i realised that there is a family gathering held on this Saturday too... As i don't know the audition will ended what time, thus i probably will missed the gathering. I sincerely hope that everyone will forgive regarding my absent. Or the other solution is i would not attend to the audition, then i will missed a chance to my dream destination, New Zealand. What a dilemma.. But clearly stated that i should go to the audition as is it a golden chance that i ever had.

7 weeks study already started on Monday. This is short semester and only need to study for 2 subject. But I don't really like short sem as everything going to be rush and packed. Rushing for study, assignment, mid-term test, etc. Anyway, still need to manage it well and hope to get A's in this 2 particulat subject.

Add Oil.... for everythings that stated and posted today. Life still need be continue.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

i m here!!! p.mon!!!!! wow~~~ auditon yea?! what's? NEWZEALAND?!? omg!! my dreamland.... bring me alone k? xixi....
seems short sem is quite rush for all of u....=( i do miss u muc...=(
keep in touch ar

puimon said...

Hey, quite shock to see you here. Is only had a slight chance about that.. Hehe. Anyway is happy you see you here, Han Han